Great new features in Revolution reservation software and our flagship website, CRX. A new emphasis on Renter Ratings, and improved support features will generate more reservations for car rental agencies …
CarRentalExpress.com - CRX
Significant changes at CRX include update and emphasis on the Renter Rated program, where past renters evaluate their rental experience at the many agencies listed at CRX. A new Renter Ratings page and Agency Ratings by City are featured as header links, for easy access. All Ratings and Reviews pages have been improved, including:
- A new Agency Ratings by City page replaces the old Comparison Guide
- The Renter Rated landing page is updated, to clarify the program.
- The Renter Rated FAQs explain how easy it is to conduct a review.
- If a Location page is not found, the visitor goes to Agency Ratings by City
The CRX homepage now places emphasis on Twitter and Facebook plug-ins. It also emphasizes the new iPad prize for the Rate and Win contest, which feeds Renter Ratings. A banner and homepage Ad connect visitors to the CRX American Road Trip Contest, featured this spring. Voting for contest entries takes place June 1-30, and the big trip from LA to New York city commences in August 2012. Stay tuned for the prizewinners progress and adventures across the US.
Other CRX site improvements include
- Confirmation emails are now divided into two parts:
(a) a short and easy to read e-mail for reservation and
(b) a second longer e-mail, which details all important policies.
- The Underage Drivers Directory now has a map showing all agencies.
- Testimonial page presentation and publication improvements
- Sitemap page is updated and now includes better page hierarchy.
- Agency and Location address information is displayed on Thank You page.
- Various Inquires actions and presentation have been improved
New Revolution Reservation Features:
- To prevent errors in rate setting, a Minimum or Floor Rate has been added. You can feel secure in luxury vehicle pricing, by setting a minimum price for any vehicle type for each rental period.
- A Pickup / Dropoff Policies page was created for Revolution Manager.
- Date Range flags are removed from rate codes using the Rates Matrix.
- Discount Rates can be setup without using a Discount Key.
- More than 6 rental periods can now be shown
Customer Support Ehnancements:
- Company users are able to change membersí information and reset passwords.
- Filtering options are added to Rental Rates, allowing faster and easier detrmination of existing rate codes and rental periods, helping rate diagnostics.
- Vehicle groups are not created by default when setting up a new company now.
- Tools for testing Webservices and Connectors have been added, to make setup of new programs like Global Traveler smoother for agencies, support and partners.
Global Traveler (GT)
Any Reservation cancellations in this program must be initiated by the customer or renter, at the website link provided in the confirmation e-mail. GT reservations can no longer be cancelled by CRX agencies in Manager.
- One way reservations and fees are handled now.
- Prepaid reservations are in a final testing phase and ready for launch
- Vehicles images are updated automatically by secure connection
Important note: No-shows for any month must be reported before the 15th of the next month, so that EIT can report these to Global Traveler for billing.
Use this convenient report to flag your GT no-shows:
Manager –> Networks –> Global Traveler –> Manage No Shows
Vehicle rates for Inquiries Only are no longer passed to KAYAK, and click through’s cannot lead to Inquiries, only regular reservations.