Cross Agency Traffic Preview
Our best program EVER!
Share your website visitor traffic with select agencies in different parts of the the country. Everyone gets more reservations.
- Forward visitors to agencies who operate outside your geographic region
- Select only the agencies you want to receive your traffic
- Get cash payments or … more reservations!
Here’s How It Works
Renters who visit your private website may be looking for a car in a city or state outside your agency’s area of operation. If you are using the Revolution™ Reservation System on your website, it is easy to refer those visitors to another agency in the city of interest. Likewise, agencies in other parts of the country, will refer visitor traffic to your Revolution system. We expect significant traffic exchange between Florida, California, and New York, which are three of the busiest states for car rental at CRX.
Select your partners. Make sure that your loyal customers receive the service levels and car rental quality that you expect. Select each of your allowed partners from a convenient drop down menu. Check their Renter Ratings at CRX to help you choose suitable partners. Four stars and above are good prospects. If you go to CRX, and select a vehicle by a prospective partner, you can see renter comments in the “Reviews” tab of the rental center. Very informative.
Source Agencies and Partner Rental Agency Roles
A Source Agency
- Uses the Revolution reservation system on their website.
- Sends customers who want a rental outside their State, to partners elsewhere in the country.
- For example, a California Source agency can send customers to Florida or New York for a rental there.
A Rental Agency
- Is a client of CRX. All Rental agencies allowed by a Source agency will have their vehicles and rates displayed, by location and itinerary.
- The customer choses a Rental agency and makes the booking, according to the Rental agency rates and policies.
A Source agency can be anywhere. Florida Sources may send customers to selected Rental partners in NY or LA and vice versa. Source agencies are paid a fee to provide customers and Rental agencies receive reservations. Everybody wins.
How will this look on my agency website?
The normal drop-down for the Source Agency locations will appear as it does now. There will be a second location input for reservation requests outside of the Source Agency state or area of operation. That will use a drop down or auto complete (depending on number of locations) for geographic areas covered by Rental Agency partners, as pre-selected by the Source Agency.
Payments to You
The Rental Agency will pay EIT a percentage of the reservation revenue excluding taxes and fees. A portion of that payment will go to the Source Agency who provided the website visitor traffic. Proposed percentage commissions are as follows:
- For each reservation that you book, the effective fee is –>
13% of Revenue (less tax)
- For each booking from your referrals, you are paid –>
50% of the booking fee
Note that the actual percentage payment is 16.25% of revenue less tax, but we provide a 20% “no show” allowance, for an effective fee of 13% of booked revenue. This is the same as Traffic Exchange Program pricing. You can sign up for both Traffic Exchange and Cross Agency Traffic and pay the same rates.
Tracking and Reporting
The Source Agency will be able to see
- The number of reservations completed from their leads, sorted by Rental Agency, number of leads, and booking locations.
- Reservation revenues, commissions to be received from EIT, and
- conversion statistics will be provided.
The Rental Agency will be able to see
- The number of leads provided by each Source Agency, along with the resultant reservation detail,
- Revenues, commissions to EIT, and
- conversion statistics by Source Agency.
EARLY Sign-Up for Cross Agency Traffic
There is no need to wait to register for this program. We encourage you to sign-up NOW and be ready to go live as soon the Cross Agency Traffic program is available. The more Rental Partner and Source agencies we have registered in our system, the better the selection will be for all participants.
More Sources, More Rental Partners, and More Traffic!
For more information on this Program, please contact us at:
Call Robyn, at our toll free number: 1-888-557-8188, ext 508